-->

Will You Paint My Legs?


I have received a number of messages from people asking if I can paint them or can create a painting of either their own or their partners legs and feet. I most certainly can! And I am happy to receive your ideas and photographs, so please do feel welcome to write to me at legavthorpe@ymail.com or you can tweet me @legavthorpe.

Although many of the characters in most of my works have been anonymously painted, I have previously painted commission works for collectors worldwide, including the romantic poet Paris Grey, the erotic model Natalia Secret and have even developed a piece for Lady Gaga. My artwork is quickly become recognisable as it has also been exhibited in a variety of galleries throughout the U.K. and the U.S.A.


Any commission piece can be arranged to any specification to suit your requirements. I do only ask that all images must belong to you so that they do not infringe on any copyright laws and that they are not sexually explicit or obscene. All payments must be made through Paypal.

And of course any paintings can include the little shrunken man, that can be added to any painting in any situation if desired.
Previously I have received ideas from a woman who wanted a painting of her husband being squashed by her foot inside one of her shoes, a girl dangling one of her shoes from her foot to a guy who wanted an image of himself about to be stepped on by a school teacher.